The 2019 Keyneton Euphonium was awarded the A Stiller Coopers Trophy for Best Shiraz and Cabernet Blend at the 2022 Barossa Wine Show Presentation held at Lambert Estate Winery on Thursday night.
Our winemaking team Andy Cummins (winemaker), Fraser Armstrong (assistant winemaker) and Adam Pietsch (viticulturist) were at the awards presentation on Thursday night to collect the trophy.
Congratulations to our winemaking and vineyard teams on this fantastic achievement!
The 2019 Keyneton Euphonium will be released in April 2023.
Below is the full list of results for Henschke wines awarded at the 2022 Barossa Wine Show.
- 2019 Keyneton Euphonium Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Cabernet Franc Merlot (Top Gold) – Released April 2023
- 2021 Five Shillings Shiraz Mataro
- 2020 Tappa Pass Shiraz – Released February 2023
- 2022 Julius Riesling
- 2019 Apple Tree Bench Shiraz Cabernet – Released August 2023
- 2021 Henry’s Seven Shiraz Grenache Mataro Viognier
- 2021 Johann’s Garden Grenache Mataro – Released October 2022
- 2022 Peggy’s Hill Riesling
- 2021 George 5th Grenache – Available in retail outlets